▶ Processing Time: The time that it takes for your order to be prepared and then packed is 2-5 business days.
▶ Shipping Time: This is the time that it takes for your package to travel and be delivered. Delivery times can vary and is not always guaranteed due to various reasons with the shipping carrier (weather, staff shortages, delays at sorting facility, etc). In the USA shipping can take 2-5 business days and Internationally it may take up to 21 or more business days for delivery.
▶ Taxes/Import Duties/Fees:
- USA - Customers may be charged sales tax on their order depending on their location. This is calculated at checkout.
- INTERNATIONAL - Orders may have other taxes, tariffs, import duties and fees charged when shipping. These fees are to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Pink Sweetheart is not responsible for any of the fees or charges accumulated during international shipping.
▶ Lost/Stolen Packages: Things happen, we know. We take great pride in packing your order to make sure that it gets to you safely. Once it has left our care, Pink Sweetheart, has no control over the shipping conditions or handling. But in the event that something happens, you can file a claim if you purchased our Shipped Shield insurance at checkout. Click here to start your claim. Otherwise, customers may contact the shipping carrier for more assistance.
- Contact USPS at 1(800) 275-8777 or visit www.usps.com to file a claim.
- Contact UPS at 1(800) 742-5877 or visit www.ups.com to file a claim.
▶ Track Order: You are able to get updates on your order from the tracking page here, contact us by email, check on your orders through your customer account or by using the chat feature on our website.
▶ Customer Accounts: You can create a customer account here to make checkout easier. With a customer account, you may view your purchase history, add payment methods and track orders. You can also click here to login to your customer account.
▶ Refund/Exchanges: Please refer to our refund and exchanges policy.
▶ Discounts/Promos/Sales: Discount codes are unique codes given to customers to save money or to receive a special offer with their purchase. If a discount code does not apply at checkout, it may be because:
- The coupon code is limited to only 1 use per customer
- The coupon is expired
- The coupon is for certain items or specific collections
- The code was entered incorrectly (case sensitive)
- Coupon codes cannot be combined
▶ Canceled Order: Be sure that your billing information matches your payment method. Information that does not match could cause your order to be canceled. This is for your protection and to prevent fraudulent charges.Your order may be canceled if:
- The items happens to be out of stock
- Customer requests a cancellation within 24 hours of ordering
- Billing information does not match your payment method
- Our payment system flags the order as fraudulent/suspicious
▶ Payment Methods: Accepted payment methods are given at checkout, which includes: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, ShopPay, Paypal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
▶ Our Location: For returns/exchanges/mail, please send to:
333 W Brown Deer Rd.
Ste G #4080
Bayside, WI 53217
▶ Contact Us: We want to hear from you and we are here to help!
- Contact us by email
- Use the chat feature on the website
- If inquiring about order, please include order #
- Please allow 24-48 hours for a response
▶ Custom Items: We do not offer this service. If this becomes available at a later time, the option will be shown for that specific item and noted in the item description.
▶ Wholesale: We do not offer this service at this time. If you happen to need a larger order of a certain item, contact us for more information.
▶ Item Availability: There may be some items that have limited availability. Items in our store are not always guaranteed to be restocked or become available in other colors/styles. Certain styles may be limited or eventually be discontinued. We are always working to provide the best selection and style options, so check back often.
▶ Preorders: When you purchase an item for preorder, this means that you are purchasing the item before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later. Preorder items are not shipped out right away. Read more about our pre-order policy here.
▶ Subscriptions: Subscription boxes are physical products that are delivered to the customer on a recurring schedule. You can read more about subscriptions here.
▶ Our Packaging: Here at Pink Sweetheart, we believe in packing orders efficiently to keep shipping costs low for our customers, but still adding a touch of girly glam. We do our best to keep our packaging minimal to reduce waste. Now and in the future, we plan to use more sustainable packaging options. This includes products that are recycled, biodegradable, eco-friendly and/or vegan. Here are some of our current packaging changes:
- Biodegradable Packing Peanuts - made from corn starch and dissolves in water to make disposal easy.
- Recycled Packing Tape - our tape, used to close packages, is made from kraft paper to make recycling your boxes easier.
- Renewable Bioplastic (Coming Soon)- lightweight shipping mailers derived from corn starch which are compostable.
- Honeycomb Wrapping Paper (Coming Soon) - honeycomb paper packaging is made of reusable and degradable environmentally friendly kraft paper cushioning material.